Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year = New Habits (I hope)

It's another new year here on the farm, and I've got a list a mile long of things I want to get done. So, in the spirit of getting the ball rolling, I'm going to try to start updating the Wyldewood blog on a more regular basis.

Kidding season is almost here and I'm seriously wondering why I thought making it earlier in the year would be any easier. I've got a few girls that look like they could pop any day, and I'm still at least a month away from any calculated due dates. Once babies are here, then milking time will start. I'm thinking I may try to only milk in the mornings and see how that goes, but that will only work if the girls and babies cooperate as well.

Coming soon to Wyldewood.us - Bath and shower bombs are in the works. I'm currently working on tweaking my recipe to give me the best results. I'm also debating on whether or not to worry about coloring them. I may start with some light colors and see how it goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment